Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Daily Rant (March 26th, 2008 3:54 PM)

What is going on with the Ohio Valley?? Any of you who live in it know what I am talking about. Over four days last week here is how my days went. Woke up and had to scrape ice off my windshied, the next day I had to break out the umbrella, the next day I had my sunroof down and the windows open, and then the last day I had my gloves on and had to break out the space heater again. Mother Nature must be suffering from alzheimers or on her period, either or I watch the weather channel now more than ever.

Not to mention in Louisville we have idiot meteorologists. They will tell you the forecast calls for rain and sleet, but it will be sunny and 75 degrees. Of course you listened to them, that is why you are looking like a jackass with your thermal suit on and everyone else is in shorts and polo's. And why does the weather guy/girl always have to end the forecast with a stupid quip??? It is gonna be cold so bundle up out there Kentuckiana!!!! Or, "it is gonna be a wet day so make sure you bring an umbrella". Damn, wow, really, I need an umbrella for this downpour outside my window??? F----n idiot!!!!! If you see the following people around Louisville be sure to slap the living hell out of them : Tom Wells, John Belski, Matt Milosevich, and last but not least Bob Domine. I know he is a sports anchor but he deserves to have his dentures knocked into the street. Deuces

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are ridiculous and you need Jesus!! If you've already got him....get some mo!! It's not enough...

Nique' aka L'il Mama

Not the corny one on MTV either..

Christy said...

Aren't "Daily Rants" supposed to be daily? :)