Friday, March 14, 2008

Daily Rant # 1

Wassupper from the Derby City, aka Louisville, KY. This is the first entry in my blog so I guess I should make it special. I was advised by one of my good friends to start a blog basically going on a rant about things, people, or places that either piss me off or that the world can do without. Hopefully this will help lower the stress in my everyday life.


WTF IS UP WITH.......(3/14/2008)

Guys who wear small t-shirts and skinny jeans????? Look, either you are coming out of the closet or going in just to come out. The only guys that should be wearing skinny jeans and small t-shirts are pedophiles and Axel Rose. Every time I see guys wearing this combination I expect to see a disco ball drop from the ceiling and somewhere along the lines some assless chaps come into the picture. Sorry, but wearing a pair of nut-huggers was never cool.

No comments: