Friday, March 14, 2008

Daily Rant #2

WTF is up with guys who think because they got a new tattoo I want to see it??? So what you got a bleeding heart with a bullet going through it, I could really give a potentious sh-t about that. And while we're on the subject, I really could care less that UK, IU, or any non Louisville team (GO CARDS) won last night. It is called a rivalry for a reason, personally the University of Kentucky can burn in hell for all I care. Furthermore, no one cares that you are a walking, talking ESPN analyst. If I wanted to know what Brian Brohm ran in the 40 yard dash I would find out myself. But instead, I have to get pulled away from my work b/c you want to tell me that Louisville is playing Florida State in 2019. Focus on the back of my head as I walk away holding up my middle finger. Jerk

No comments: